Sign in to follow this  
Barry

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (2018) 3D

91QGpJLK9bL._SL1500_.jpg

In an effort to thwart Grindelwald's plans of raising pure-blood wizards to rule over all non-magical beings, Albus Dumbledore enlists his former student Newt Scamander, who agrees to help, though he's unaware of the dangers that lie ahead. Lines are drawn as love and loyalty are tested, even among the truest friends and family, in an increasingly divided wizarding world. 

EHQSrPk.png

Genres: Adventure | Family | Fantasy

Fantastic.Beasts.The.Crimes.Of.Grindelwald.2018.3D.HSBS.BluRay.x264

https://racaty.com/qj13qz4li7gh

https://180upload.tk/rs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thank you very much, Barry!  Solid fantasy-adventure continuing the story from the first episode, featuring an open-ended conclusion to pave the way for the third film to come.  Definitely a prime example of a movie that was filmed to showcase the 3D effect, and does it quite well.  6/10 for me.  Best regards, Dana

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dartfever said:

Thank you very much, Barry!  Solid fantasy-adventure continuing the story from the first episode, featuring an open-ended conclusion to pave the way for the third film to come.  Definitely a prime example of a movie that was filmed to showcase the 3D effect, and does it quite well.  6/10 for me.  Best regards, Dana

You're Welcome and Thank you for the feed back :)

Thanks again! I noticed the site vanished a couple times recently. Glad you're still around!

Hello Barry, you rewarded my patience. I was waiting for the 3D. I can hardly wait to see it. Thank you slightly-smiling-face_1f642.png

Hi Barry, if at all possible please re-post this when you get the chance. Thank you

3 hours ago, Qbrother said:

Hi Barry, if at all possible please re-post this when you get the chance. Thank you

@Qbrother new link added

Hey Barry, hope you have a great weekend bro. I appreciate you and the atmosphere you created here. Thank you so much!