Barry

Beowulf (2007) 3D

91rs6TXwZTL._SX425_.jpg

Set against the coming of Christianity, this is the story of the last hero: in 507, a monstrous troll wreaks havoc in the mead hall of the Danish king, Hrothgar. He offers rewards for the death of Grendel, so Beowulf, a great and boastful Geat warrior, arrives with his thanes. Beowulf sets aside his armor and awaits the monster; a fierce battle ensues that leads to Beowolf's entering the watery lair of Grendel's mother, where a devil's bargain awaits. Beowulf returns to Herot, the castle, and becomes king. Jump ahead many years, and the sins of the father are visited upon Beowulf and his kingdom. The hero must face his weakness and be heroic once again. Is the age of demons over? 

EHQSrPk.png

Genres: Animation | Action | Adventure | Fantasy

Beowulf.2007.3D.HSBS.BluRay.x264

https://racaty.com/b6un3xdmd9y6

https://uploadrive.com/c4dwhxnxehif/Beowulf.2007.3D.HSBS._Ray.x264.mp4

• Thanks 2

spacer.png

XMLdeFm.gif

Barry you are a wonderful amazing man! This is absolutely mind bungling. I have wanted to watch this in 3D for the longest time and discovered that it was made in 3D. This film has colour, action and beautifully done. I have wondered what it would be like to watch it in 3D and here it is and all thanks to you. Barry thank you so much for this wonderful film, you have made me absolutely delighted. Take care my friend and huge Cheers to you! I would have given you a hug but your to far away...L O L!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, faxerby said:

Barry you are a wonderful amazing man! This is absolutely mind bungling. I have wanted to watch this in 3D for the longest time and discovered that it was made in 3D. This film has colour, action and beautifully done. I have wondered what it would be like to watch it in 3D and here it is and all thanks to you. Barry thank you so much for this wonderful film, you have made me absolutely delighted. Take care my friend and huge Cheers to you! I would have given you a hug but your to far away...L O L!

lol you're welcome enjoy :)

• Thanks 1

spacer.png

XMLdeFm.gif

Thank you Barry! We enjoyed this very much!

Racaty has been deleted, and the other one refuses to continue to the external site. Then again, I am using my PS4. I haven't tried my phone yet.

10 hours ago, Eldoron said:

Racaty has been deleted, and the other one refuses to continue to the external site. Then again, I am using my PS4. I haven't tried my phone yet.

New Links added

• Thanks 1

spacer.png

XMLdeFm.gif

Thank you!

Thank you, Barry.  Computer-animated adventure about a man unafraid of confronting towering monsters, yet harboring a guilty secret involving an encounter with a demon.  Highly-detailed animation combined with truly outstanding use of the 3D effect, made me feel completely immersed in the story.  There is a significant amount of graphic carnage, plus a few brief sequences with nudity, so probably not a good choice for the pre-teen crowd.  Saw this years ago and did not particularly care for it, but watching it in 3D made it very enjoyable.  Best regards, Dana