Sign in to follow this  
Barry

Justice League (2017) 3D

91gEkBauBxL._SX342_.jpg

Plot : Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy.

Please login or register to see this link.

Genre : Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Justice League 2017 3D HSBS Bluray x264 – YTS.AM

• Thanks 1

My dear friend Barry, I hope that I'm not being a pain in your bun, but fileflares  stinks as a large file download. The reason is that no matter what I do it will not allow to download. If possible in the future could you use our favorite ( fibero ). Thank you in advance ...Cheers Bud!

• Haha 1

Please login or register to see this quote.

lol yep ill use fibero :)

Thanks Barry you are a Star!

• Like 1

You're :rXVtNa5::)

FileFlares does work, and even downloads as fast as Fibero.  Just make sure to disable AdBlock, have malware and virus protection active, and be prepared to close the unrelated pop-ups as soon as they appear.  Keep selecting the "Free Download", "Create Download Link", and "Start Download Link" turquoise buttons, plus the "I'm not a robot" checkbox when it appears, until you proceed to the next FileFlares page.  You will have to select the buttons several times, and continue to close the pop-ups until you are eventually presented with the option to save the file.  Definitely more website-interaction effort needed than using Fibero, but good results in the end.  Best regards, Dana

• Thanks 1

Thanks dartfever for the direction in the use of fileflares download, but I have had negative experience when asked to download and use other sites as a means to complete the download. The result was the cost of replacing the laptop in repairing the damages done. All I know is simply the basics to download the rest is another world to me. Barry thank you so much for making these downloads much easier for the inexperience  users such as myself. Simplicity I can handle, the rest is complications....Cheers Bud!

• Like 1

Thanks!!!

• Like 1

Impressive 3D collection my good man :) I Missed this 1 on the big screen.well, it's here. Thank you Barry.  

really enjoying these 3d movies :)

All links are dead on this one though :( 

Any chance of a re upload ? am I reporting dead links in the right place ? lol :)

Thanks everyone ;) 

New Links Added

Thank You Barry :) :)